We are here to help you maintain your health during this challenging time.
Highest Hygiene Standards
Our entire team is focused on the general health and wellbeing of our patients and community. The COVID-19 pandemic raises the level of complexity and concern for patient care. Our chiropractors, podiatrists and occupational therapists are primary contact health care professionals who stay current with the latest scientific evidence, information and advice. The global situation regarding COVID-19 is evolving daily and advice may change over time pending developments and emerging scientific knowledge.
Cleaning at Burswood Health
We have always maintained the highest standard of hygiene and cleanliness. Our premises and rooms are cleaned thoroughly during the day, each night and all equipment before and after each patient.
In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, we have redoubled our efforts and strictly follow International and Federal Health Agency guidelines in relation to infection control and risk minimisation.
All staff and practitioners follow these guidelines:
- Regular and thorough washing of hands with soap and water or alcohol-based hand cleaner.
- Employ social distancing.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose and mouth.
- Follow good respiratory hygiene. (Covering the mouth and nose with a bent elbow or tissue when coughing or sneezing.)
- Practitioners use gloves and masks
- We clean all surfaces regularly with disinfectant (before and after each patient)
- If unwell, we stay home and isolate for at least 14 days
We have a strict screening policy which stops a person from entering the clinic if:
- They have a fever, sore throat, cough or difficulty breathing
- OR have been overseas recently
- Or have been in contact with a COVID-19 positive person
No Access with symptoms
We DO NOT treat a patient with a cold or flu-like symptoms (fever, sore throat, tiredness or cough). We err on the side of caution and help them by referring to a GP or a COVID testing clinic.
The rapidly changing situation may require a change of opening hours over the coming weeks. Please refer to our website, Facebook or Instagram page or call us on 08 9361 2628 for further information.
Our practitioners are available for a telephone consultation should you need any advice or support. You can arrange a call with our friendly receptionists.