Middle back pain: using the posture pole for relief
Back pain is the leading cause of job disability worldwide. So if you're experiencing middle back pain, or neck and shoulder pain, you're looking for relief.
Middle Back Pain and the Posture Pole
The posture pole is one of these tools we use at our chiropractic clinic. And you can use it too, at home. In this video, Dr Kirsty will explain how you use the posture pole to ease middle back pain.
- place the posture pole onto a flat surface
- lay down over it and place your palms upright to the ceiling
- place your feet flat on the floor
- lift your bottom up in the air, up onto your shoulders
- then roll down 1 vertebrae at the time
- until you're all the way flat
- then rest for 5 minutes, making sure you breathe comfortably
- then repeat a couple of times
- to get off the posture pole, role off to the side to make sure you don't injure yourself. And that's how you use the posture pole to ease your mid back pain, neck and shoulder pain.